It definitely feels like the days are getting shorter and shorter. Christmas & the new year is fast approaching, again. Which reminds me of a conversation I had the other day with some friends. The older you get, the more Christmas isn't so fun anymore. As we get older, it's much more about giving than receiving. I'm already preparing for Christmas gifts and what wrapping paper I will use this year. But even before that, I'm turning another year older exactly one month from today. Time sure does fly and here I am at 3am typing up a blog post because this is the only time I have, when everyone is asleep! I thought I would update you on how I've been using my filofaxes.
- Mrs. Malden - My everyday filofax
- I moved out of my pocket Adelphi into my pocket malden as soon as I got her. I do use her as a wallet/ planner.
- I got this idea from Filofax Fantasies to carry my iPhone in the Notepad pocket. It's so nice when I don't carry around a purse/ bag, I have everything I need in one place.
My handmade dividers. Same pattern, different colors.
|View from the top. Just enough space.|
|iPhone 5 in notepad pocket|
- September was a busy month for me, planning my daughter's 6th birthday, and just going through some stress in my personal life.
- Pocket Adelphi - Blog Filofax
- I also tried to create my own month on two page inserts on some lavender colored cardstock, and then realized they were too thick of a paper to keep in my everyday filofax, so I transferred them into here.
Hope you've enjoyed this post. Thanks again for visiting! =)