It's not planner fail. It's planner frustration I'm having. Just going to ramble on here. Hope I figure something out. I'd love to hear your suggestions. I was in my Personal Holborn.
- Love the all the pockets/ Don't like the back pocket, wish it was like the Malden/Baroque.
- Love my set-up/Carrying around too much information that I don't need.
- Love the leather/ Really wish it was PURPLE!
- Love my dividers/ Feels so bulky and getting heavy
- Love the writing space/
- Not loving the pockets. No were to put my cards.
- Using pocket credit card holders/ making it a bit bulky.
- Rings are in the way when I write
- Pen loop is *thumbs down* so stiff it can't hold the pens I want.
- Nice and compact in my hand. I don't really carry around a bag. I have a small crossbody I use every now and then. Too much to carry with two kids. Already carry a heavy diaper bag & a bottle bag.
- Pocket Holborn in Wine
- Pocket Baroque in Black
- Personal Baroquein Black/ Turquoise
- Personal Finchley in Purple
- Compact Holborn in Wine
- Compact Osterley in Wine
- Use two filofaxes at once (double writing)