Hello everyone! Here is a response video I did to Serena Bee.
Here are her questions and some of my answers!
1. Show us your washi tape collection! (See video)
2. What are your ultimate favorite washi(s) of all time? Grape (Purple) Kaleidoscope, Hearta in the clouds, Purple with Bowties in (Editions de Toyko Washi Tape 3 Pack)
3. What are your most recent favorite washi(s)? Grape (Purple) Leaves, Floral Washi Tape (red/pink), Rose Washi Tape (rose pink), Flower Power Washi tape (turquoise pink), French Alsace (purple)
4. What are you least favorite washi(s)? Tim Holtz Idea-ology Paper Tapes, Recollections Shoes, Handbags, Perfume
5. What are the most expensive washi(s) you have or the most you ever paid for washi? Japanese Masking Tape (MT) Pack of 20 (7mm) - $33.00, Rose Washi Tape Pack of 3 - $11.75, French Alsace - $8.75, Mark's Ink Shades of Morocco - $8.50
6. How do you store your washi tapes?
Recollections Craft Accessory Organizer from Michael's & Iris Storage Bin 3 tiers from Staples with dividers made out of cereal boxes.
|Recollections Craft Accessory Organizer from Michael's|
|Iris Storage Bin 3 tiers|
7. Show us your favorite project/craft/layout you've made using washi tape.
|My Crafting Inventory SMASH book|
Idea for this is from: A Creative Mint
Don't forget to watch this on YouTube!!!