This weeks theme: Coral, Purple, Lavender, Olive Green
Inspired by: Lavender fields (during sunrise) - design-seeds.com
(*Please Scroll Over the Items and click for the link)
- Compact Plum Osterley Filofax Organiser
- Filofax Week on Two Pages Personal Size in Cotton Cream
- Washi Tape from Michael's Craft Store
- Scotch Expressions Washi Tape
- MUJI checklist stamp
- VersaMagic Chalk Ink - Persimmon
- Colored sticky flags from Target
- Korean Diary Stickers
- Transparent Stickers from Daiso
- K&Company Tag - Watercolor Bouquet
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."
I've figured out that I can actually fit into a Compact size planner instead if mu Personal size, so I am using that in conjunction with my Compact size zipped Malden in my purse with me everyday. The weight is good so far. I will be doing a video explaining how I use the A5 and Compact size together so I will save all the explaining for later. I am definitely going through a transition period trying out what works best for me. I have been testing out all these new sizes and such which has been great. I hope that my journey will also help give you all ideas that may or may not work for you.
Watch how I decorated these pages here: