I was recently TAGGED by Vienna from My Planner.
You can watch her video here: http://youtu.be/cVKcxGdG2do
Find her on INSTAGRAM here: @my_planner
Create your own response video on YouTube or post your answers on Instagram! #planneraddicts
I will also be posting these answers on my Instagram as well.
1. What planner are you currently using?
2. What planner(s) have given you planner peace?
3. Filofax, Midori or Erin Condren?
4. Pocket, personal, A5, or binder?
5. Where do you get inspired the most?
YouTube, Instagram or Pinterest?
6. What's your go to pen?
7. What are your favorite inserts?
8. Stickers, post-it's, or page flags?
9. Keep it simple or deck it out?
10. How many sections do you have in your planner?
11. Do you use a planner for school?
12. Rings, spiral bound, discbound or other? Why?
13. Do you use a dashboard? How?
Anyone who enjoys using a paper planner is welcome to participate in all the fun! So, I TAG YOU!
WATCH MY VIDEO RESPONSE HERE